Wednesday, January 16, 2013

♥ Liebster ♥

I've been nominated by one of my favorite bloggers, Tessa, from themadmod for the liebster award. This is my first time being nominated so don't judge me if I do something stupid!
 

RULES

  • The award is for bloggers with less than 300 followers
  • The nominees must link back to the blogger who awarded them
  • If you are nominated write 11 random facts about yourself and answer the 11 questions written by the blogger who nominated you
  • Make up 11 new questions to be answered and nominate 11 other bloggers!
11 random facts
  1. My birthday is May 1st, the same day Elvis and Priscilla married in 1967. :)
  2.  I've recently had an obsession with the color pink- I kind of even want to dye my hair pastel pink but I know I'll regret it so I'll stick to my awkward in between blonde for now
  3. I am currently obsessed with the 1970 film Groupie Girl (Also known as I Am a Groupie) As well as the title song "Groupie Girl" by Opal Butterfly
  4. I am sitting in 60's to 90's class as we speak, however, this class is almost over for the year and we haven't even reached the 70's
  5. My favorite years, if I had to pick, would be 1966 and 1967.
  6. I have both a Robert Plant and Jimmy Page (homemade) life-size cardboard cutout in my room
  7. I have dyed my hair many times, in this order: blonde highlights, blonde, red, black (x2), light brown, blonde highlights again, blonde (x2)
  8. I actually enjoy writing, but I prefer typing because I can finish faster
  9. I want a new guitar more than anything, and I currently have $300 saved up for one!
  10. I make flower crowns in my free time, and I'm thinking of selling them (on etsy maybe?)
  11. My favorite color is indigo.
Questions From Tessa :)
  1. who is your favorite musician/band and how did you get into them? My favorite band at the moment are the Beatles, and I got into them after hearing "She Loves You" on Tumblr
  2. what is your life goal(s)? I just really want to be happy, and in that case, being happy includes being/living with a musician, creating art, and living in England.
  3. do you like school, and why(or why not)? I like the concept of learning, but I don't like school because the education is forced.
  4. oh no, you're given a five minutes notice that you are going to be stranded on an island! what three are you going to bring with you? (someone better say WILSON) I'd definitely bring my record collection and player, and a boat!
  5. what's your favorite monty python movie/skit? (and if you don't know who they are please educate yourself right away) Unfortunately the only film I've seen is Monty Python and the Holy Grail. But I do love the ministry of silly walks and the funniest joke!
  6. who do you look up to? explain In the world of fashion, I look up to Pattie Boyd. But career wise Joan Jett.
  7. if you had all the money in the world what would be the first thing you'd buy? A George Harrison duo jet Grestch!
  8. what is your views on racism/equality issues? I almost can't even get into that. Everybody should be equal!
  9. where is your favorite place to shop (clothing, music, anything)? I mainly like thrift shops.
  10. who is your favorite artist?
    Andy Warhol.
  11. who are you favorite blogs?The Mad Mod, of course! Honestly its one of the only Blogspots I follow.
My 11 Questions:  
  1. What is the last film you saw? What is the next film you plan to see?
  2. What are your least favorite subjects in school and why?
  3. What subjects do you like in school and why?
  4. Do you prefer hand-writing or typing something up?
  5. Last three songs you were obsessed with.
  6. If you could have handwriting like any font, which would yours be? Mine would be Lobster. (It's my title font.)
  7. One myth/legend you liked a lot as a kid?
  8. Three underrated bands in your opinion.
  9. Which bands would you want to be a groupie for?
  10. If you could dye your hair any color and it wouldn't fade or wash out, what would it be?
  11. Favorite films seen in the past year.
 
I TAG:
http://dontevenknowmyself.blogspot.com/
http://backtothesixties60.blogspot.com/
and the mad mod if she'd like. :)
 

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much for tagging me! I also nominated you: http://www.backtothesixties60.blogspot.it/2013/01/liebster-award-and-versatile-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete