Saturday, February 1, 2014

I'm back, lovelies!

  Let me just say that I am SO sorry I haven't posted! My school computer got water spilled on it, so I didn't have it for a month or so :( And my home computer glitches out bigtime whenever you use the screen, so it's useless. I just got my school laptop back, but all my pictures were gone, so I don't have a lot anymore for posts. So I'll post what I can.
  I hope everyone had a lovely New Year, and now since it's been exactly a month since the year kicked off, I feel like I'm having a good one. I've dyed my hair a lot, and it was blue up until today, and now it's blonde (with some blue patches of course, because I suck at dying my hair). It almost kind of looks like a Sky Ferreira blonde. Speaking of Sky, I absolutely adore her. I'll include some songs I really love by her in the playlist I'll put in at the bottom. She is a lovely girl, and she is absolutely gorgeous. I remember hearing her first big song "Obsession" when I was in the sixth grade, and while her musical style has obviously changed since then, I've always had a soft spot for her.
  I've been watching a lot of movies, too, lately- in the past month or so I've watched The Full Monty, Monty Python's the Meaning of Life, Full Metal Jacket (I've seen it before, just not full length), Mars Attacks, and many others for the first time. And I've also re-watched several favorites, like The Shining and Pee-Wee's Big Adventure.  I just really love movies, and hopefully I'll have a career relating to them eventually? Maybe? No? Okay.
  I'd love to hear what you all have been up to in to in the comments below, so be sure to leave a message. I'll keep this post short and sweet, and leave you with some pictures. Have a lovely day!



When I got my laptop back, the school wiped it clean memory-wise so I took the opportunity to completely transform it into a kawaii pixel masterpiece. 

My hair as of several hours ago. Trying to push my bangs aside like Sky and failing miserably.










 

Most of these songs are from The Full Monty soundtrack, and I really recommend checking that out, too, as well as the movie itself.

  1. "You Sexy Thing" by Hot Chocolate
  2. "She's a Lady" by Tom Jones
  3. "Make Me Smile" by Steve Harley & Cockey Rebel
  4. "Lost in My Bedroom" by Sky Ferreira
  5. "Perfect Day" by Lou Reed
  6. "Lolita" by Lana Del Ray
  7. "Red Lips" by Sky Ferreira
  8. "Hot Stuff" by Donna Summer
Have a nice day, lovelies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment