Lately early glam and late sixties psychedelia has been sparking my interest. As you can tell by a few of my previous posts, David Bowie is a huge inspiration to both me and glam. His love of all things glitter and lunar have helped me in my quest to find a style of fashion that represents both me and my interests. Overall, my point is that David Bowie is both inspirational musically and fashionably.
|Just LOOK how groovy this chick is. And her dog is super cute, too.|
Groovy Outer Space Playlist:
- "Space Oddity" by David Bowie (As well as "Starman" and "I Took a Trip on a Gemini Spaceship"
- "2000 Light Years From Home" by The Rolling Stones
- "Across the Universe" by The Beatles
- "Here Come the Warm Jets" by Brian Eno
- "How Many More Times" by Led Zeppelin (The song itself isn't space-related but guitar riff about thirty five seconds into it just reminds me of a journey into outer space. Just listen and tell me you disagree.)
- "Supersonic Rocket Ship" by The Kinks
- "Space Cowboy" by The Steve Miller Band
- "The Galaxy Song" by Eric Idle/Monty Python
- "Space Truckin'" by Deep Purple
- "Mambo Sun" by T. Rex
- "Satellite of Love" by Lou Reed
And just in case you dig outer space as much as I do, here's some fun links you can check out.
The Prelinger Archives A collection of old films that are completely FREE to use and are legally in the public domain.
AND OF COURSE.... THE MUSIC VIDEO OF "HOW GROOVY" FROM THE SCOOBY DOO AND THE SPACE INVADERS MOVIE! Enjoy. :)