I went with just my mom, and she and I hardly get to do anything together as just the two of us, so I had a lot of fun. Both items I bought were from the 60's section for $14 total!
(Note: I forgot my camera, so none of these pictures of the store or models are mine!)
Now my turn! My dress and coat from the sixties.
|This dress is actually an XXL shirt, but I loved it so much, I had to make it mine so much. Only $9.|
|My coat! Only $5. I love the color so much, my god.|
|Ignore my face, I just wanted to show off my teased hair! This is the first time it actually turned out decent.|
|Ah, look at the pattern of this coat! It's beyond adorable, I absolutely LOVE pastels. Perfect for upcoming Easter!|
- "Dedicated Follower of Fashion" by The Kinks
- "This Charming Man" by The Smiths
- "Wear Your Love Like Heaven" by Donovan
- "Walk on the Wild Side" by Lou Reed
- "Moi je joue" by Brigitte Bardot
- "The Captain's Fat Theresa Shoes" by The GTO's
- "Old Brown Shoe" by The Beatles
- "Some Girls" by The Rolling Stones